- Graduate Coordinator
- Classics, East Asian Languages and Cultures, French Francophone & Italian Studies, Philosophy, Slavic German & Eurasian Studies, Spanish & Portuguese, Second Language Studies Grad Certificate
Aley provides administrative and advising support for eight graduate programs in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences. She supports graduate students throughout their time at KU, specifically during the admissions process, through regular enrollment, with petitions, the comprehensive/final exam process, and graduation. Aley advises graduate faculty and students on University policies and procedures, develops written and online communications, and maintains student records.
Departments supported are:
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- French & Italian
- Germanic Languages and Literatures
- Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Spanish & Portuguese
- Second Language Studies Grad Certificate
Aley grew up in a small town not far from Lawrence, but lived in Minneapolis and Los Angeles before returning to the Lawrence area. She received her B.S.E. from KU in Community Health and continues to carry a passion for wellness and healthy living. She hates spiders and cold weather and loves books, traveling, hiking, horror movies, and her cat, Tig.