Cari Ann Kreienhop
- Graduate Programming & Career Services Manager
- School of Public Affairs and Administration
Cari Ann provides administrative and advising support for six graduate programs in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, as well as being an integral part of the COGA team. She advises students throughout their time at KU, including the admissions process, regular enrollment, petitions, the comprehensive/ final exam process, and graduation. She also works with graduate faculty and students to understand University policies and procedures, develops written and online communications, and maintains student records in her departments. The programs she serves are:
- Masters in Public Affairs and Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Performance Management
- Graduate Certificate in City and County Management
Cari Ann joined the COGA team in 2014. A Nebraska native, she earned her Master’s in Music at the University of Mississippi after completing her undergraduate at Doane College in Crete, Nebraska.